mandag 8. mars 2010

The Mystery of Love


You know, sometimes life deals you a deck of cards that are so unexpected, so out of the ordinary, that it is truly hard to belive...

Like the famous phrase from the Forrest Gump movie; "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." How true this can be...

As for me, i was sure that my life was over. Certainly my love life. Who will find a 51 year old man like me attractive, among the thousands and thousands to choose from?

Little did i know how wrong i was, and what a wonderful twist of fate destiny had laid out for me.. From "no-where" i found myself being with the most wonderful woman that a man can ever dream of... You, Montira! You came into my life, swift and gently, and you captured my heart like no other...

I will not even try to explain how much you mean to me, and how proud i am to be able to call you my best friend, partner and lover, all in the same person. You are surely my destiny in life, and i will love you forever. You make my life complete and you are a big inspiration for my princess Nora.

You are simply the queen of my dreams, and i must pinch my arm every day to find out if this is a dream or not... So far it is not - and i hope that this feeling will never stop...

I love you Montira...

that is what i wanted to say..

Yours
Torkel

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar